Hi

If you’re not in a hurry, I should be able to take a look and see what needs to
be done (I’m a little busy right now, but I do know more than a ittle about
Mosflm and image formats). Otherwise I’d contact Mathias Meyer directly at
Rigaku Oxford Diffraction, who should be able to point you in the right
direction.

Best wishes

Harry