Hi

Well worth contacting your favourite (or favorite…) synchrotron about in-plate
data collection - I’d imagine that APS has something in-place (there was a
report way back in the depths of time [2015, when I still worked in the field…]
about a prototype on ID-19?), and that might be easier to get samples to (from
Birmingham) than one of the European facilities.

Harry