On 13/05/2024 17:38, Otsile Mojanaga wrote:

*From:*Otsile Mojanaga
*Sent:* Monday, May 13, 2024 3:29 PM
*To:* Paul Emsley <pems...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>
*Subject:* RE: [ccp4bb] Request for help in optimizing Coot for AMD 5950x CPU and RX6600XT GPU hardware PC

Dear Paul/All

Thank you for the response. I am on Windows 11 and I tried looking around Coot to see where I could input the commands you have suggested but I cannot find anything . I also cannot seem to type the commands into the ‘Command prompt’ that opens alongside Coot. I also tried inputting the commands in the ‘Coot Python scripting’ within Coot but this did not work. Please advise on when you can input these commands.