On 09/18/2017 03:09 PM, Shoppa, Tim via cctalk wrote:
Local friend has an Apple ][+ with fried and cooked PS PCB. I used to replace a
capacitor and/or diode when the PS's would do the I-can't-start-click-click but
it feels like for this one, I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

20+ years ago, complete aftermarket power supply replacements for Apple ][ were
still available from Jameco and other suppliers. Maybe $40 ballpark.
Is that an MPS-40? I have an original Plus&Plus power supply that I'm pretty sure was from an Apple ][ of some model.

Jon