On 04/16/2018 10:54 AM, Alan Perry wrote:
> There are a few cross conversations going on here and in separate e-mail and
> maybe some confusion.
>
> On Friday, I am going to meet Pete to pick up the Suns and do some prep for
> later coming back to get the Alphas and the keypunch. I may also pick up
> Alphas, depending on my judgment on Fri whether I can transport them safely.
>
> There will be a second trip to pick up the keypunch and Alphas not picked up
> in the first trip. It is going to take at least two people to move and load
> the keypunch. I plan on using the first trip to evaluate whether two will be
> enough. Also, Pete says that stuff needs to be moved to access the Alphas and
> the keypunch. I intend to do some of that on the first trip.

Might be interesting to know what stuff has to be moved.  :-)

> One complication is that the guy helping with the second trip is also
> intended in the Alphas.

No big deal.  If you have a taker for the Alphas out there at least they
don't end up
in the skip.

> As far as getting one or more Alpha to Wellsboro ... it would be a race car
> team transporting the machine. I would make arrangements at the race in
> Portland this coming weekend, drop the equipment off with them at the next
> race in WA state and the equipment would be at the race after that in
> Wellsboro. But, at this time, I have not yet identified a team that would do
> it. They would want specifics on the Alphas that I don’t yet have.

I can't wait to hear where the racetrack is ion Wellsboro cause I sure
can't see one
on Google Maps.  Ours (Hamlin Speedway) is rather obvious in satellite
view.  :-)

bill