On 12/31/2019 10:15 AM, Adrian Stoness via cctalk wrote:
?

I know!!! 69£ for a sandwich lunch??? Talk about price gouging!

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 8:16 AM Mark Darvill via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Good news! After a bit of a configuration nightmare (it is more
complicated than Worldpay) I have got it working.

I will test a couple more times and then figure out what we need to do to
make it live.

Mark

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vale Coaches - Office <off...@valecoaches.com>
Subject: Your Vale Coaches order has been received!
Date: 31 December 2019 at 14:11:32 GMT
To: mark.darv...@mac.com

Thank you for your order
Hi Mark,

Just to let you know — we've received your order #10075, and it is now
being processed:
[Order #10075] (31st December 2019)

Product       Quantity        Price
RHS Cardiff Flower Show - Saturday 18th April 2020
Pickup Point:
Sturminster Newton
Packed Lunch Sandwich:
Egg & cress on brown
Packed Lunch Drink:
Apple Juice
1     £69.00
Subtotal:     £69.00
Payment method:       Barclaycard
Total:        £69.00
Billing address

Mark Darvill
Test
April Cotatge
Sackmore Lane, Marnhull
Sturminster Newton
Dorset
DT10 1PN
01258 820871
mark.darv...@mac.com
Thanks for using valecoaches.com!

Vale Coaches
Site built by Marnhull Computers Marnhull Computers <mailto:
m...@marnhullcomputers.com>

--
John H. Reinhardt
  PRRT&HS  #8909