On 3/30/20 11:07 AM, Diane Bruce wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:58:46AM -0400, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:

Haven't given up on DIBOL.  May try installing the RT-11 version and
see if it runs.

But now another language of interest has reared its ugly head.  :-)

Anybody have an image of the tape for APL-11?  Manual claims it
runs on all of the PDP-11 OSes and it is another language from
my past that I haven't touched (other than to read some programs
out of curiosity) in more than two decades.

Oh neat! Be sure you have the special keyboard and character set for it!
e.g. just overlays for the keyboard.

Actually, it supports using a standard ASCII keyboard as well as
Tek 4013 terminals.  I used other APL systems that did likewise,
usually by using di-graphs.

bill