Somehow I like the term “Boat Anchor” to describe the PDT-11/150.  I’ve had one
for well over 20 years.  At a bare minimum, it needs the on/off switched
replaced, as it’s broken off.  Is that the disk that came with yours?  I like
how it’s all games. :-)

I can’t remember, are these disks formatted strange?

Zane