Chris,
Is there any Commodore or Amiga equipment in there? I though that I saw a Commodore 1571 floppy drive!
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

On 4/26/2020 6:33 PM, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:
Ok, so this evening I went back to the house to do a quick evacuation of the most critical stuff and take some better pictures. This time I brought a massive xeon flashlight which helps to get quicker pictures with less shake.

I also picked up a pile of Perq boards, and all the DC600 tapes and floppies I could take out. The car was loaded with them, someone is going to have to curate these. But since I know that the most important thing is the software and not the hardware I decided this is what to get as the top priority.

There appears to be a third Perq in there as well on the other side of the basement. No big drives (14 inch or 8 inch) but a lot of MFM and SCSI disks. Couldn't grab those, too heavy.

I'm going to put together a list of people and see if I can figure out a way to get things out. The garage is blocked by an old car, and this stuff will not go up the steps. Too narrow.

Never dull. Latest pictures are at https://www.crystel.com/bob (I moved the old ones to a subfolder). I also took a better set of pictures of the VME boards, look like Sun boards.