> Are the old posts all archived and searchable? I have a gap from 2016
 > through 2022, and before that it is complete back to Mar 29, 2007 (I
 > think it is complete).

I think I have cctech back to 2005 for import into the new mailman web
system.  I also have the mailman2 pipermail archives that go back to
2014.

I have cctalk archives back to the beginning in 1998? to load, and the
pipermail back to 2014.

The pipermail archives are online now.  The stuff to load still requires
some massaging to get it to load cleanly.  Since it's somewhere north of
400,000 messages, and I'm not getting diagnostics about _why_ some
messages aren't getting loaded, it's taking some time to finish the
cleanup.

De