It says “shipping available” on the ad. I’ve had a lot of experience with hibid
sellers and when  they say shipping available it either means they will package
and ship themselves or drop it off at the ups store and let ups contact you for
payment. When i bid I usually write need shipping to wherever in the comments
field.

Sent from my iPhone