I read that Qrst was just a file format. To quote The QRST disc image format
was used by Compaq to distribute disk images of diagnostic software. The file
QRST.EXE or QRST5.EXE would be supplied with the disc images to write them to a
floppy drive.
-So do you have the QRST programs available?

Sent from my iPhone