The file list says they were created in the 1986 time frame.
So what Dec systems were running around then that required rsx11 ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2023, at 12:39, Wayne S <wayne.su...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Pretty hard to tell from just the file names what app created them and
looking for (for example) .msl files sends you down different paths, like
visual studio ( probably not), ImageMagick Scripting Language File, MAINSAIL
Source Code, and ProWORX Nxt MSL are all apps that create .msl

Any more info you can shed on what the industry is that the customer does? Is
it geographic mapping or some kind of science processing?

Sent from my iPhone