On my Apple ] [ with 48k memory I used to be able to sample audio from the
cassette port and store about 30 seconds of audio that was fairly decent
quality upon playback. With a 1MB RAM board installed I was able to sample
the entire ~5 minutes of Led Zeppelin's Over The Hills And Far Away from
their Houses of the Holy album.

Sellam