Chris,

Den tors 27 juli 2023 kl 00:55 skrev Chris Zach via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org>:

> Ok, files are up on https://www.crystel.com/pdp/os and
> https://www.crystel.com/pro350

Would you mind adding some kind of metadata to the files, please! A simple
photo of the diskette with the same filename-base as the image would help a
lot to understand what you have actually dumped. The other solution is to
write something into the metadata of the IMD file. I checked the
ULTRIX1.IMD file and there was no metadata in it. One of the RSTS disks had
metadata which is great! I know from my own experience that writing the
metadata into the IMD program for each dumped disk so therefore a
photo/scan of each disk would equally good (or in some ways even better).

All in all it is hard to discern what version it is and which of all the
install disks this really is. When you already did such a great effort to
dump all these disks I would kindly ask you to just take a photo of each of
them so other people could use them easily.

Thanks,

Mattis Lind