I have an ipad 3 and it was absolutely great. Everything worked well on it
until apple 🍎 made IOS 10 which doesn’t run on it. Then, gradually, some apps,
like Amazon Prime TV, were upgraded to use 10 and above and simply stopped
working.
I probably won’t buy another Ipad just because of that.
Liem, sorry about your forearm. Get well and keep writing ✍️

Sent from my iPhone