Also a link to the lx service manual

http://www.obsolyte.com/sun_lx/sparcLX.pdf

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2023, at 14:37, Wayne S <wayne.su...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Does this help?

https://allpinouts.org/pinouts/connectors/power_supply/sun-sparcengine-motherboard-power-supply/

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2023, at 13:48, Alan Perry via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Does anyone here have a running Axil 220 or 245 (Sun SPARCstation LX clone)?
My 220 has a dead PSU and I am trying to get it working with a modern PC PSU.
But I don’t know the pinout for the power connector.

While the power connector is the same as used by Sun, the pinout and, aside
from +5V and GND, the wire color scheme are different. I have identified 3 of
the 6 wire colors and 7 of the 10 pins. The wire color scheme seemed to be a
match for early sun4c but I just found something that suggests a couple wire
colors are used differently.

I have found that black is ground, red is +5V, and yellow is +12V. White,
orange, and blue are TBD. A marking on the PSU board suggests white is -12V.
Blue and orange seem to only used by a daughter board centered on a LM339 chip.
But, as a software guy, I can’t tell what it does.

Anyone here have any insight here that might help me?

alan