Most of the computer props are rented from other companies so probably they
were not dumpstered. Apex electronics in Sun Valley, Ca is an electronics store
with lots of recycled equipment and components for sale. They have a section
roped off that displays old terminals that can be rented for props. It’s fun to
browse there.

Sent from my iPhone