I am not an expert, but are all petaflops the same?  might there be some
applications fo which this is relatively better than the nominally equivalent
petaflops of nvidia?  as in  how intermediate results are shared between
calculation units, this is likely to be more cross connected so values can be
share faster, the nvidia would have to keep stopping and waiting to get values
from another node?

And of course, could it be some company that has one and wants a drop in backup
or second site?  and being bid against by competitors that DON'T want them to
have a backup?

<pre>--Carey</pre>