From: Michael Fritsch via cctalk [mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org]
Sent: 16 May 2024 17:02
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Cc: Michael Fritsch <m...@fritscholyt.de>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Papertape-Reader Decitek 442A9: need manual/schematics

I know the document on bitsavers, but the series 700 is a complete different
one.

In this reader there is no clamp or breake or similar things, but a stepper
motor which drives two sprocket wheels. Between the wheels is the optical
sensor.

In the moment I'm about to reverse engineer the board. The db25 connector at
the back is almost completely populated. I would like to known what the pin are
for. Very good, that Decitek still exists. I will write them.

Micha