Hello Sellam,
I'm one of the volunteers of the Museum.

> I would want to know more of the story and also to see more photos
> before I
> would consider donating.

In the page of the fundraising I'm regulary putting pictures of some machines
that are part of this mission. But I cannot show all pictures, because the
donation is from a governative entity and they ask to mantain reserved the
information until the end of the operations. In many pictures there are people
or part of the offices.
Which machines in particular are you interested in? I can see if I have any
photos and send them to you.

Bye, Alberto.

Alberto Rubinelli - Fondazione Museo del Computer
Via per Occhieppo 29 - 13891 CAMBURZANO (BI)
Tel 015 8853201 Fax 015 8853202 Mobile 335 6026632
Mail : albe...@museodelcomputer.org
Web : www.museodelcomputer.org
PEC : museodelcompu...@pec.it
PI 02314610037  CF 94064520037

  • [cctalk] Help... Gianluca Bonetti via cctalk
    • [cctalk]... Sellam Abraham via cctalk
      • [cct... Jay Jaeger via cctalk
        • ... Alberto Rubinelli - Fondazione Museo del Computer via cctalk
      • [cct... Alberto Rubinelli - Fondazione Museo del Computer via cctalk
    • [cctalk]... Jay Jaeger via cctalk
    • [cctalk]... Liam Proven via cctalk
      • [cct... Alberto Rubinelli - Fondazione Museo del Computer via cctalk