On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Nick Vandewiele
<nick.vandewi...@ugent.be> wrote:
> Thanks for the answer. Thus, the bottomline is that those missing source
> files are just bugs, and not deliberately left out.

No, there are not left out deliberately... data moved around over
time, and I think I forgot to update the build.xml at some point.

Will try to fix this asap; the bug is already reported.

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
Proteochemometrics / Bioclipse Group of Prof. Jarl Wikberg