On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM, gilleain torrance
<gilleain.torra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> double w = bounds.getWidth()*zoomfactor + widthPad;
> double h = bounds.getHeight()*zoomfactor + heightPad;

Well, this is one good example why I want to get rid of zoomfactor...
right now it is applied to the width/height but not the padding??

Let's try to get this right for CDK 1.5.x, and have the zooming as
affine transformation 100%.

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen