:)

I'm still learning a lot about Docker, which I find a challenge with time I
need to spend on teaching, writing/reading papers, and writing grant
proposals... Fortunately, I increasingly have people around me that can
help...

Chris, yes, Maria's problem should be solved... I know how to deploy a
Docker to DockerHub now but have yet to figure out how to make a
Docker(file) from scratch... my PhD has not had time yet to teach me
that... I split out this thread, because it is interesting to have CDK
microservices... like John's CDKDepict... and how we want to annotated them
with metadata (bioschemas, bio.tools, etc...) so that these services are
FAIR too... that I had in mind of this fork of the Docker discussion...

Egon