On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 01:37:28PM +1100, Stacy Mader wrote:

>Cdrecord 1.9 (sparc-sun-solaris2.6) Copyright (C) 1995-2000 Jvrg Schilling
>scsidev: '5,0'
>scsibus: 0 target: 5 lun: 0
>Using libscg version 'schily-0.1'
>Device type    : Removable Juke Box
>Version        : 2
>Response Format: 2
>Capabilities   :
>Vendor_info    : 'KODAK   '
>Identifikation : 'DISC TRANSPORTER'
>Revision       : '1.14'
>Device seems to be: unknown.
>./cdrecord: Sorry, no CD/DVD-Drive found on this target.

[snip]

>So the dev=0,5,0 is correct. So why can't I get cdrecord to load
>a CDROM from the transporter?

Quite simple - you've asked it to burn a CD using the jukebox. The
jukebox itself doesn't know how to write CDs - you'll need to tell the
jukebox to move a disc into one of its drives first, then talk to that
drive using cdrecord.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------