On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 05:02:24PM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:

>On another note:  Anyone have any clue why this mailing list has
>two equally confusing addresses:
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED],
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The "other" bit is supposed to show that although the list is hosted
by Debian, it's not a Debian list. As to why the two addresses, IIRC
the other-cdwrite one is an old name that still works;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the official one. I could be wrong...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------