Here at Fedmarket.com, we have three main ways that we teach you
how to sell to the Federal Government. Available to you are:

1. The Fedmarket.com product line which is priced for small businesses.
2. Our GSA Schedule Consulting Services to help you become GSA approved.
3. Our National Seminar Series with events held on a monthly basis.

Call to learn more about us and what we offer: 888-661-4094 x 8

The Fedmarket.com product line is by far the most cost effective solution
for finding Bids, Business Development Information, Market Intelligence
Products, and contact information for Federal, State and Local Buyers.

Take a look at www.fedmarket.com for more information on our products and
services which are priced for small businesses. 888-661-4094 x 8

BidEngine is our State and Local Search Engine.   ($200.)
FedBizNow is our Federal Search Engine.           ($290.)
ITBids is our Information Technology Search Eng.  ($290.)

Mention this advertisement and receive 25% off of any Fedmarket.com product.
(GSA Wizard, GSA Full Service fees, and Seminars NOT included.)
888-661-4094 x 8

Our Business Development Roadmaps contain contact information and market
intelligence on all of the major procurement officers within the DOD, DHS, and
most of the Civilian Agencies as well. Click the following link for information
on the Fedmarket.com Civilian Agency Roadmaps that are $790. each.

http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/marketIntelligence/civilianRoadmap.php

The Department of Defense Roadmap covers the Nine Major Procurement functions
of the DOD. The Army, Navy, Airforce and Marines spend more money than any
other Federal Agency by far. Click the following link to access Milbase ($890.)

http://www.fedmarket.com/bidProducts/milBase/index.php

The Department of Homeland Security Roadmap is ($1500.) and covers all
twenty-five agencies within DHS with over 1000 contacts with phone, fax,
email and physical addresses of the Buyers within the Department.

http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/marketIntelligence/homelandRoadmap.php

The Information Technology Roadmap is ($1200.) and contains Directories of
the Chief Information Officers, Deputy CIO's, Network Operation Center
Managers, IT Directors, System Administrators, Webmasters and END USERS of
the Information Technology Products and Services that you sell.

http://www.fedmarket.com/productTour/marketIntelligence/egovRoadmap.php

More information about our Fedmarket.com product line can be obtained by
visiting www.fedmarket.com. A summary of our GSA Schedule Consulting Services
is available on the upper right hand corner of the homepage.

The National Seminar Series is highlighted under the "Selling to the Government
Seminars" header on the right side of the homepage at www.fedmarket.com

The GSA Wizard $2900. is a NEW revolutionary product that helps small businesses
fill out the "response to the solicitation." The GSA Wizard is online, web-
based software containing various "templates" that save you countless hours
of proposal writing time. The GSA Wizard is designed to walk you through
preparing your response to the solicitation which is basically your
GSA Schedule application. Call us with any and all questions about this cutting
edge guide to getting your own GSA contract. The GSA Wizard is only $2900.
Therefore it is an attractive alternative to the industry standard 15-30K full
service fees.

Here at Fedmarket.com we are proud to share our Government Contracting
Expertise with you. We are direct Federal Contractors ourselves and enjoy
teaching the "tricks of the trade" to you, our valued clients.

If you have any questions about the Fedmarket.com product line, the GSA Schedule
Consulting Services, the GSA Wizard, or our Selling to the Government Seminars,
call 888-661-4094 x 8.

Mention this advertisement and receive 25% off of any Fedmarket.com product.
(GSA Wizard, GSA Full Service fees, and Seminars NOT included.)

Best Regards,
Sales Team
Federal Marketplace
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (888) 661-4094 x8 - toll free
fx: (208) 726-5590

Please, Do not use the Reply button to respond to this message.

It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this
message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an
interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities.
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request
and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340
or for immediate removal follow this link:

http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/[EMAIL PROTECTED]