THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE  FOR YOUR CANADA CLEA

     Date:              Wednesday January 2, 2008

     Time:              8:00 am - 9:00 am (GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

http://calendar.yahoo.com/ominicityhotel_ottawa?v=126&a1=0&iid=qhafUcjA%40DIF%40YhmOxhUyGp%40k%40xD%40x3DJpa8JLb%408N0daXHX&igid=lh%40fuf7DaCUR%40LpjDhaGBClaSv4FaoiG5%40B4MOza8Pv%40%40EfNFp%40INh%40%40

Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us