On 05/19/2011 01:02 AM, Mike Karasoff wrote:

Hello,

I would like to contribute to the Wiki. [...] would also like to add information and tips on setting up CentOS machines for FPGA (Quartus/ISE/Modelsim) development.

Would you mind sharing what you have in mind, as I am a bit confused on one hand and extremely interested on the other hand ? We make heavy use of Modelsim | Questa / Specman / VCS and all the "centos setup" is more or less similar to

MGC_HOME=/apps/questasim/linux/mgls;export MGC_HOME
export PATH=${PATH}:/apps/questasim/linux
export MGLS_LICENSE_FILE=1704@ls4
export LICENSE_QUEUEING=yes

In other words, nothing Centos specific, everything works "by default".