Hi,

On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 16:47:19 +0300
mhnx <morphinwith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've changed ad_select to bandwitdh and both nic is in use now but
> layer2 hash prevents dual nic usage for between two nodes (because
> layer2 using only Mac ).

As I understand it, setting ad_select to bandwidth is only going to be
useful if you have several link aggregates in the same bond, like when
you are connected in LACP to multiple (non-stacked) switches.

> People advice using layer2+3 for best performance but it has no
> effect on osds because mac and ip is the same.
> I've tried layer3+4 to split by ports instead mac and it works. But i
> dont know what will the effect and also my switch is layer2.

We are setting layer3+4 on both our servers and our switches.

Regards,

--
Marc 'risson' Schmitt
CRI - EPITA