Okay, now I see your attachment, the pg is in state:

"state":
"active+undersized+degraded+remapped+inconsistent+backfill_toofull",

The reason it cant scrub or repair is that its degraded and further it
seems that the cluster doesnt have the space to make that recovery happen
"backfill_toofull" state. This may clear on its own as other pgs recover
and this pg is ultimately able to recover. Other options are to remove data
or add capacity. How full is your cluster? Is your cluster currently
backfilling actively.

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
w...@wesdillingham.com