I haven't read through this entire thread so forgive me if already
mentioned:

What is the parameter "bluefs_buffered_io" set to on your OSDs? We once saw
a terrible slowdown on our OSDs during snaptrim events and setting
bluefs_buffered_io to true alleviated that issue. That was on a nautilus
cluster.

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
w...@wesdillingham.com