What does "ceph status" "ceph health detail" etc show, currently?

Based on what you have said here my thought is you have created a new
monitor quorum and as such all auth details from the old cluster are lost
including any and all mgr cephx auth keys, so what does the log for the mgr
say? How many monitors did you have before? Do you have a backup the old
monitor store?

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
w...@wesdillingham.com