So I guess I need to install the cephadm rpm packages on all my machines then?

I like the idea of not having a root user, and in fact we do it on our
clusters. But as we need to push ssh keys to the user config, so we manage
users outside of ceph, during OS provisioning.
So it look a little bit redundant to have cephadm package to create that user,
when we need to figure out how to enable cephadm's access to the machines.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Luis Domingues
Proton AG