On 11/28/23 17:50, Leo28C wrote:
Problem is I don't have the cephadm command on every node. Do I need it on all nodes or just one of them? I tried installing it via curl but my ceph version is 14.2.22 which is not on the archive anymore so the curl command returns a 404 error html file. How do I get cephadm for 14.2?

There is no cephadm for Ceph 14 as the orchestrator was first introduced in version 15.

Why are you talking about version 14 now anyhow?
As long as your nodes fulfill the requirements for cephadm you can install the latest version of Ceph.

PS: Please reply to the list.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Consulting GmbH

https://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 220009 B
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein - Sitz: Berlin