Hello,

I have a question about a setting for RBD.

How exactly does "rbd_read_from_replica_policy" with the value "localize" work?

According to the RBD documentation, read operations will be sent to the closest
OSD as determined by the CRUSH map. How does the client know exactly which OSD
I am closest to?

The client is not in the CRUSH map. I can't find much more information about
it. How does this work?

Thanks

noah feldt

infrastrutur

_____

[Inline image OWAPstImg850138]

Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG

Königsberger Straße 4-6

32339 Espelkamp

Tel.: 05772 / 293-100

Fax: 05772 / 293-333

supp...@mittwald.de<mailto:supp...@mittwald.de>

https://www.mittwald.de<https://www.mittwald.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer, Florian Jürgens

USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen

Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen

Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung im Rahmen unserer Geschäftstätigkeit
gemäß Art. 13-14 DSGVO sind unter www.mittwald.de/ds<http://www.mittwald.de/ds>
abrufbar.