The first rally I worked here was probably 98 and we still weren't a
national level race yet, still coefficient 3 as I recall, so much more
under the radar.  These days we start of with a night of super specials at
PIR and have some big names like Travis Pastrana. It's kind of weird having
an actual crowd with schwag and reporters and stuff.