The dude may be a jerk, but I don't think he's wrong. That's the part about
Constitutional rights...they are rights even when it isn't convenient or
pretty or nice. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech even for hateful
biggots. The 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection for everyone and
your state doesn't get to change the rules even when you think you have a
really really good reason.

I disagree with his view on what the 2nd Amendment entails but whatever the
current legal definition of it is, it applies even when people are dying.

Judah