Dear all,

I would like to suggest the addition of a new standard_name to describe
land-sea masks. A standard_name already exists: land_binary_mask (
X_binary_mask has 1 where condition X is met, 0 elsewhere. 1 = land, 0 =
sea.). But in the ocean modelling community, we have already existing
files describing those masks, but from an "ocean point of view", so 1 is
for sea and 0 is for land points.
So I would like to request the addition of the standard_name
"*sea_binary**_mask*",
with definition "X_binary_mask has 1 where condition X is met, 0
elsewhere. 1 = sea, 0 = land" and unit "1".

Best regards,
Elodie