Are you sure he really was a .NET developer?  Like I said we have ran into
huge issues with "fudging" of skillsets and why we had to develop extensive
testing methods for anyone going onto our Java team, so we can weed out the
just plain fakes. But also like I said we still have to deal with the other
issue of the huge turn around over there.  Seems like people have zero
loyalty for the company they work for and will leave at the drop of the hat
to go to another company paying more.