Hi Andrew,

With the startup you can see that cranking up the Message Broker Servlet (ie
Livecycle/Blaze) is taking almost a minute, which I find is usually due to some
network ports used by LCDS still being open from the last time ColdFusion was
run. However CF is usually available to take forwarded requests from the web
server when you see:

27/03 11:06:03 user ColdFusionStartUpServlet: ColdFusion: application
services are now available

Which in your log is only seven seconds after the first startup log message.

What happens on line 67 of index.cfm (or is it Application.cfc)?  The logs are
trying to tell you something there, check it out. As an earlier,
ahead-of-its-time draft of the song goes:

"How many logs must a developer tail, before you can call them a developer?" ;-)

Cheers,
Robin

ROBIN HILLIARD
Chief Technology Officer