Hello all,

Has any one before me Mixed Dispatch and FastCGI?

It seems that the query object is getting cached.  To elaborate, I can start
up the web server, submit a form and it works but using that same form any
number of times after that ends up using the values from the first submit.
If I use Data::Dumper to check the query object before it is passed into
Dispatch, it shows fresh data but when I dump $self from within a runmode
the __QUERY_OBJ values are stale.

I'm unsure if I'm just not doing something right or if I have run into a
bug.  I'm also ruining this under lighttpd if it might matter.

Here is what my the main bit of my handler looks like:

#####################
#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;

use lib "/usr/local/www/lib";

use CGI::Fast qw(:standard);
use Dispatch;

while ( my $q = new CGI::Fast ) {
    eval {
        Dispatch->dispatch(

            args_to_new => { QUERY => $q },
            default     => 'Register',

            #debug => 1,
        );
    };
    if ($@) {
        &errorHandler($@);
    }
}
#####################

I am sub classing CGI::Application::Dispatch so that I can get custom error
handling behavior.  I don't think it has any thing to do with the issue but
here it is regardless:

#####################
package Dispatch;

use strict;

use CGI::Application::Dispatch;
@Dispatch::ISA = qw(CGI::Application::Dispatch);

sub http_error {
    my ( $self, $e, $url ) = @_;

    die "[Dispatch] ERROR: '"
      . $e->error
      . ( $ENV{REQUEST_URI} ? "' for request '$ENV{REQUEST_URI}'" : "' " )
      . "\n";
}

1;

Any help/feedback would be appreciated.