Hey Vijay,
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry I missed your meetup message.

Glad to know you're interested in the session!
Do let me know if the remote session is too inconvenient to arrange. We
could consider sending one of our engineers to Chennai for the talk.
Also wanted to know when is your next event scheduled?

Regards
Deepak