This is cool! I've never seen a binary CHICKEN deployment like this before.
Pretty neat :) It works on my Arch Linux x864 out of the box, so that's
very nice.

What eggs did you use? I see there's an libSDL2.so there, are you using the
chicken-sdl2 egg? And libvorbis, are there bindings for that?

Is the source code available anywhere?

K.