Hi Matt,

I don't know if anyone has tried Hypergiant, but I've been playing around
with SDL2:

https://github.com/chicken-mobile/chicken-sdl2-android-builder

The Android tooling makes most things extremely painful. The Dockerfile
instructions for SDL might be of help to you if you choose to experiment
yourself.

Best of luck!
K.