Hello,

I have written a POSIX-compatible implementation of the standard Unix
text editor ed(1) in R7RS CHICKEN Scheme. The editor consists of both a
program and a library component (for extending the editor with custom
commands) and hence I am interested in packaging it as CHICKEN Egg. The
library component is fully documented using Scheme source code comments
from which HTML is generated using scmdoc [1], the generated
documentation is available online:

    https://files.8pit.net/edward/1.0.1/doc/

The source code is available on GitHub:

    https://github.com/nmeum/edward

The .release-info file is:

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nmeum/edward/master/edward.release-info

The file passes the test-new-eggs checks with the exception that the
documentation check currently fails, probably because I haven't created
a wiki page yet. I would do so after the Egg is included in the index.

I am not subscribed to the list, please CC me.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Sören

[1]: https://github.com/nmeum/scmdoc