is he healthy enough at this age to be put under in order to be neutered? I always refuse to neuter one that old because I fear the anesthesia will be too much on them. But if he is healthy and can handle it, then get it done as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the older he gets.
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:26 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Newbie With Older Chi

 I recently rescued a older male from a puppy mill situation -  but I am new to the breed.  When we got him he was skiddish of us but this morn is starting sitting at our feet, and liking to be petted. He also rolled over on his back and let me pet his chest late last night. :)  He is a long hair, And is named Squirral.
SO guys and girls ---- What can you tell me to expect with a 8 year old Chi??  How soon should i get him gelded?  thanks to all.

Kim - Rocky - Psdit
The Hideaway

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking