  From: wilmarynazario69
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:59 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] newbie

  I'm a new Chihuahua mom and though am a vet tech it would be good to
  meet people with experience on this breed. I just made an album and her
  pictures are under the tittle "A Little Princess" because that's what
  she is for us! We also have a toy poodle who is 2 years old, we got her
  when she was a month old. I love dogs specially toy breeds because they
  can travel with us. Fiona was adopted in Puerto Rico and she flew with
  us to Ohio, that's where we live. Everyone was crazy about her in the
  airplane because I had to bottle feed her several times during the
  flight and people just loved to see this. I also have a 360 page in
  which I have writen a little bit about her and Morroca (toy poodle)
  Have a great night everyone

  Hugs, WIlmary

  www.360.yahoo.com/wilmarynazario69