  From: dasha48
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:14 AM
  Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Newbie who is currently chihuahualess

  so you want a bigger chi?

  Sheila

  From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
LeslieAnne
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 7:31 AM
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com

  Thanks, I'm aware of that but know no better way to describe what I don't
want other than saying it.

  dasha48 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    First there is no such thing as a teacup chi.  A chi is a chi is a chi.
Only two kinds, the long coat and the short coat. So exactly what are you
looking for?  I know of a great breeder in Oregon

    Sheila