We took in a 1 year old "deer-faced" chi.. She doesnt seem to be
adjusting well. Previous owner had 2 other bigger dogs, so i thought
that Teeka would know how to potty. She seems to be afraid to eat out
of her dog bowl but yet she will eat out of your hand, she pottys
outside sometimes if we can even get her to go outside she acts like
she is afraid to go out also, when she finally does get out she'll
sniff around and run back to the door and potty in the house. Now from
what we know she was goin outside through a doggie door with her other
family but i dont see it.. She is extremely sweet and loving, but im to
the point that if she doesnt get it together in another week im thinkin
about givin her back, any advice? HELP..